Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Fine. I'm ready to get to work.
CALLIOPE: What have you been working on?
JOE: Mostly marketing yesterday. In the afternoon I sat down to write my Nantucket chapter of Marital Property. I looked over my research notes on Nantucket and came up with some other questions. I spent the rest of my time finding out about the fascinations of Nantucket and never got to writing.
CALLIOPE: What about today?
JOE: I just have decide where the family will have dinner and will then write the chapter. It is first on my agenda this morning.
CALLIOPE: Then what?
JOE: I am starting to think about the ending. I think I am approaching it but don't have any firm ideas about how it should end yet. But I'll think of something.
CALLIOPE: I'll give it some thought too. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow.
JOE: I'd like that.
CALLIOPE: What's up after writing today?
JOE: I have an appointment this afternoon and my writers' meeting tonight in Brockport. Other than that I plan to continue working on marketing. Talk with you tomorrow.

(Nantucket harbor)

No comments: