Thursday, April 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. I thought you had deserted me.
JOE: No. This is just one of these days. I had an early morning meeting on criminal justice this morning. and just got back.
CALLIOPE: What was it about?
JOE: Cybernet crime, especially concerning sexual predators.
CALLIOPE: Is this a particular interest of yours?
JOE: Not exactly. Sexual predators are as you know from my novel The Pastor's Inferno. I was interested to see if anyone had any understanding of them which has escaped me.
CALLIOPE: And did they?
JOE: It never came up although I did add it to my suggestions f0r future programs.
CALLIOPE: Anything else of interest.
JOE: I talked with a judge who was interested in reading The Pastor's Inferno and might be willing to write a review.
CALLIOPE: That would be helpful. What about yesterday.
JOE: I was busy with Internet marketing and ended the day with in extended conversation with Phil Davis of Authorsonthenet.
CALLIOPE: No editing yesterday?
JOE: No I didn't get to it. I don't think I will today either. I have an Internet training call at 2:00 with Steve Harrison and hope to gain more information about Internet marketing. I also joined Nothing Binding, a site for writers, and Facebook for marketing purposes. I had better run. It's almost time for my call. See you tomorrow.
(West Chop Lighthouse, Martha's Vineyard)

No comments: