Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today.
JOE: Working hard.
CALLIOPE: Doing what?
JOE: Mostly further exploring Internet marketing. I worked on spiffing up my MySpace page yesterday and think I have it about the way I want it.
CALLIOPE: What else do you have to do to it?
JOE: I would like to add some video about my books and forthcoming teen book project. I will have to do a little work on the technology though.
CALLIOPE: Where do you think you can find that?
JOE: I saw a section at http://www.writersonthenet.com/ but haven't had a chance to explore it yet.
CALLIOPE: Do you think you can do it?
JOE: I don't see why not. I have a digital video camera and have made windows movies as well as converted them to DVD movies. I am hoping that is enough knowledge. I guess I will have to see.
CALLIOPE: Good luck. It sounds like a challenge.
JOE: Maybe. But I seem up for a few challenges today.
CALLIOPE: Did you get to work on your editing.
JOE: Yesterday I edited a few more chapters and am now up to Ch. 15 in Marital Property.

It gives me a little variety from Internet marketing although I like both. Time to get back to work. talk with you tomorrow.
(Alley's Store- Up Island, Martha's Vineyard)

No comments: