Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Excellent. Also excited.
CALLIOPE: How so?
JOE: I feel like I am making some progress with marketing. I have been working on a plan as outlined in the information on http://www.authorsnet.com/. It feels good to finally be getting organized.
CALLIOPE: I suppose it does. Fortunately I don't have to worry about it. I am strictly in the creativity department.
JOE: I guess I have to rely on myself and other mortals in this endeavor. I have been exploring and posting my works on free sites and also making contacts with other writers on the Writers Cafe and Writers Marketing Network websites. I am beginning to wonder whether I will need to limit this activity or whether it will regulate itself.
CALLIOPE: I can't help you there. Maybe you should just see how it goes for a while. What did you get accomplished yesterday?
JOE: I wrote a column with no trouble at all about how to stop making problems of life situations based on Tolle's Book, The Power of Now.
CALLIOPE: I assume I can read it in the usual place.
JOE: Yes. Saturday on my website http://www.commonsense-wisdom.com/. Please do and let me know what you think.
CALLIOPE: What are you up to today?
JOE: I don't have anything out of the ordinary planned. I will work on editing Marital Property and also continue pursuing marketing connections and my marketing plan.
CALLIOPE: That should keep you busy for today.
JOE: It should. If there is a lull I might do a little painting as well. As some emailers and instant messagers say, TTFN.

(Recorder Group-Richmond Library- Batavia, NY)

No comments: