Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I hope you are well, but I have a bone to pick with you.
JOE: I am well. What is your bone?
CALLIOPE: You said you would share your column with me and I am still waiting.
JOE: Sorry. Rather than post the whole thing here, I will just leave a link for you,
www.commonsense-wisdom.com. It's called Stop Making Problems of Life Situations. If it would make you feel better, I can start leaving you links whenever I publish a new column. Would that make you feel better?
CALLIOPE: It would. Now, on to what your are up to today?
JOE: Yesterday I did some editing of Marital Property. I must admit my mind has been more on marketing lately. I decided to set up a separate MySpace page for my publishing company, Sliding Otter Publications.
CALLIOPE: How did that go?
JOE: I was happy with what came out of it after reading Dennis Prince's book, How to Make Money on MySpace. But I had trouble activating my new account for some reason. Maybe it was too close to my personal page. In any case, I decided this morning to combine the two pages into one. I think that would be simpler. I am happy with the results.
CALLIOPE: Can I see it?
JOE: Of course, it's at
www.myspace.com/slidingotter. See what you think.
CALLIOPE: Now what?
JOE: The next step is to start looking for friends, people on MySpace who might be interested in what I am doing. I will start the search today.
CALLIOPE: Busy, busy, busy. Anything else going on?
JOE: That's about it for now. But of course I will keep you posted. Talk with you tomorrow.
(Spring- Batavia, NY)

No comments: