Saturday, March 01, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Struggling with my cold which I thought was about gone but is back.
CALLIOPE: Sorry to hear it. Did you get any work done yesterday?
JOE: I was dragging but did manage to work on Marital Property. I finished thinking about the crisis and think I have one worked out.
CALLIOPE: Tell me about it.
JOE: Denis will buy an expensive sailboat, ostensibly for the family, without consulting anyone else. Cynthia will be quite upset that he did not consult her and Denis will be upset that she does not appreciate him. Then we will see what develops.
CALLIOPE: I guess we will. It seems like it took you quite a while to develop this crisis.
JOE: It did. I wanted it to be large enough to test them and also specific to their personalities, needs and fears.
CALLIOPE: Congratulations. I can't wait to see what happens.
JOE: Neither can I. I think I will get working on it. Talk with you on Monday.

(50 foot catamaran)

No comments: