Friday, February 29, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon Joe. I thought you might not show up today.
JOE: Please have more faith. I got involved in various activities this morning and am finally getting to you.
CALLIOPE: What have you been up to?
JOE: I prepared and mailed out a copy of The Pastor's Inferno to a friend who agreed to do a review.
CALLIOPE: Professional or ordinary reader.
JOE: Professional. She teaches comparative religion.
CALLIOPE: What else have you been up to?
JOE: I assembled my materials for an art course I am starting on Monday.
CALLIOPE: Oh?
JOE: I guess I didn't tell you. A friend invited me to take a watercolor landscape painting course with her. I thought it would be fun since I have never had any formal art training but enjoy dabbling with painting and drawing. I'm looking forward to it.
CALLIOPE: Any work on Marital Property?
JOE: Yes. I made a list of characteristics of both major characters concentrating on parts of their personalities would clash. These will come into play in the crisis. I am working on a situation which will bring out the worst in each to see how they handle it.
CALLIOPE: Is it ready to write?
JOE: Almost. I still have to work out some details, but expect to have it written this weekend. I'll let you know how it's coming tomorrow.

(Storm clouds in the Rocky Mountains)

No comments: