Thursday, March 27, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope:
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I feel energetic and focused.
CALLIOPE: What brought that about?
JOE: Darned if I know. Maybe it was the beautiful sunrise this morning with it's promise of Spring. Or maybe it was the progress I made yesterday getting my space organized.
CALLIOPE: Whatever the reason, I hope to put it to good advantage.
JOE: I hope to. I have a busy afternoon with an appointment and a mental health board meeting, but I'll do what I can.
CALLIOPE: Did you do any writing yesterday?
JOE: Yes. I wrote a column on Living in Our World Community and got it sent to the paper this morning.
CALLIOPE: Can I see it?
JOE: It will be on my website Saturday.
CALLIOPE: I understand there is an addition.
JOE: Yes. For some reason my ending, Life Lab Lessons, was not included with the column, so I added it to this week's. I hope this doesn't become a habit.
CALLIOPE: How about Marital Property?
JOE: I got to start my next chapter at the dinner table, but the family is still eating. I will have to help them finish their meal today. Talk with you tomorrow.

(Fishing bouys- Smokey's house- Hanover, MA)

No comments: