Thursday, March 13, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: I guess okay but I'm feeling a little scattered.
CALLIOPE: How so?
JOE: I feel like I am going in quite a few directions and have some difficulty handling them.
CALLIOPE: For instance?
JOE: I have a column due Saturday. I wanted to write about sexual deviation but was not sure what to say. I sat down to write and it flowed easily. Thanks to you?
CALLIOPE: Yes. You're welcome. What else?
JOE: I was writing in my journal about all the things I have to do today. I have to post the column and then I have writing to do on Marital Property, a news release to get out for my presentation at Lift Bridge Books on March 30, my taxes to start, bills to pay. You get the idea.
CALLIOPE: Did you think of any ways to get organized.
JOE: Yes. I wrote down what I have to do today so I don't forget anything. I will also organize the piles of paper which surround my workplace.
CALLIOPE: Good start. Did you do any writing yesterday?
JOE: None other than the column. I plan to write another chapter today.
CALLIOPE: Good. Will I get to see the column?
JOE: I have an agreement with The Daily News to publish it there first. However I will post it on my website Saturday in case you want to see it.
CALLIOPE: Good. I'll be looking forward to it.
JOE: I better get going if I want to put a dent in my list.

(Raven- Tower of London)

No comments: