Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Conversations with Calliope




JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How is your house cleaning coming?
JOE: I finished the rugs. Now I have to put everything back where it was or where it belongs if it was out of place.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a major spring cleaning.
JOE: I guess it is. I had not exactly planned it but did find that my whole space was getting cluttered. I was beginning to have trouble finding things too. I have also discovered that if my space is cluttered, my mind is too.
CALLIOPE: Good point. I will be interested to see how your mind is when you finish cleaning. How is Marital Property coming?
JOE: I spent most of the day cleaning yesterday and didn't get to writing. However this morning I was writing in my journal and realized my book is almost finished. It's an exciting prospect.
CALLIOPE: It is. What remains?
JOE: My family will be taking a little trip together to see how things are now among them. I think they will probably have another crisis but handle it better.
CALLIOPE: Do you have a final scene in mind?
JOE: I do but I want to think about it a bit more before discussing it.
CALLIOPE: Fair enough. Are you ready to get started today?
JOE: I am. Talk with you tomorrow.

(Sculpture Garden- Nantucket)

No comments: