Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Conversations with Calliope



JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I got plenty done yesterday, including another chapter of Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: Tell me about it.
JOE: I wrote about Cynthia's conversations with her two sisters about her recent confrontation with her husband.
CALLIOPE: How did they take it?
JOE: Pretty well. They both had helpful suggestions and wished she had contacted them sooner.
CALLIOPE: Was the chapter hard to write?
JOE: No. I used their earlier conversations for reference and alluded to what they had talked about before.
CALLIOPE: What's next for our couple?
JOE: I think it's time for another counseling session. Things are looking optimistic at the moment but you never know.

(San Cristobal Castle)

No comments: