Friday, March 21, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What's going on today?
JOE: I was just trying to figure that out. I have quite a few possibilities. I think I will work on writing for a while this morning before I have to go out and run errands.
CALLIOPE: Did you get to do any writing yesterday?
JOE: No. I worked on networking in the morning. I had planned to do some writing in the afternoon between appointments, but it didn't work out that way.
CALLIOPE: You seem to have a hard time finding time to write lately.
JOE: That's true. I had been writing in late afternoon which seemed to work for quite a while. Now other things seem to crowd it out and sometimes I don't get to it at all.
CALLIOPE: What do you plan to do about it?
JOE: I think it would be best to start writing in the morning again and then I would be sure it gets done rather than pushed out of my mind by all the other things which are not as much of a priority.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good idea. When do you plan to start this revised schedule?
JOE: This morning. As soon as I get done here, I will write the next chapter of Marital Property. It seems ready in my mind but it is not doing much good there.
CALLIOPE: Then I guess you better get at it.
JOE: Right. Talk to you tomorrow.
(Waiting for Spring renewal)

No comments: