Monday, March 10, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I missed you Saturday.
JOE: Don't take it personally. BlogSpot was under construction or repair or something and I could not log on. But I did think of you.
CALLIOPE: Thanks for that. What did you get done over the weekend?
JOE: I was working mostly on networking. I found an organization called Linked In (http://www.linkedin.com/) which connects like minded business and professional people. I signed up and already have one person to consider doing a professional review of Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: Good. What else?
JOE: I finally found out where the writing forums are on My Space. I thought it was just populated by teens, but I have discovered I was wrong, fortunately. I will start doing some exploration to see what might be useful.
CALLIOPE: Anything else?
JOE: Yes. I also found some more forums for writers of various persuasions on Yahoo and will continue exploring these as well.
CALLIOPE: You have been busy. Did you do any writing?
JOE: Not on Marital Property. My couple are still in mid discussion of their conflict, trying to sort things out. I did get back to writing my personal journal the last few days. I will pay them a visit this afternoon and see if the three of us, or four if you would like to be included, can come to some resolution.
CALLIOPE: Thanks for the invite. I'll join you. You sound like you have a pretty full agenda. You had better get going.
JOE: You're right, I do. Talk with you tomorrow.

(Beefeater- Tower of London)

No comments: