Monday, March 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you?
JOE: Dealing with reality. I have been doing well with Weight Watchers until this weekend when I went overboard with two get-togethers. Time to get back to reality.
CALLIOPE: I guess so. Did you do much besides socialization over the weekend?
JOE: I baked bread for our friends on Saturday night. Yesterday after going out for St. Patrick's day and the occasional Guinness, I was busy sanding the walls of Carol's living room.
CALLIOPE: No work on writing?
JOE: I worked on the current chapter of Marital Property. But sometimes I feel I need to think about something else.
CALLIOPE: And this morning?
JOE: I worked on finishing up our photo scavenger hunt entries from the cruise. We had a list of pictures to find from A to Z and then distribute. Finally that is done.
CALLIOPE: What plans to you have for today?
JOE: I would like to at least finish the chapter I have been laboring on and start the next one.
CALLIOPE: You seem to be losing some momentum.
JOE: I hope it's just temporary and plan to get back to work this afternoon.
CALLIOPE: I hope you do.
JOE: I hope so too. Talk with you tomorrow.

(A stroll in San Juan)

No comments: