Friday, March 07, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. It's just barely still morning.
JOE: I know. I have been busy. I set up this blog so people could receive it automatically through their email. I also worked on Blogrush, a directory of blogs so more people could find mine. I also just got my new telephone connected so I am back in touch with the world.
CALLIOPE: You've been busy.
JOE: I have. I feel pretty well back to normal now. I even have a fax machine again.
CALLIOPE: Good for you. What about your writing.
JOE: I did the workshop Writing for the Soul yesterday and also completed another chapter.
CALLIOPE: How did the workshop go?
JOE: Quite well. I think it is ready for the road. I am in the process of booking one at the Lift Bridge Book Store in Brockport.
CALLIOPE: How about your writing?
JOE: Amazingly enough it went smoothly. I wrote a chapter about Cynthia pondering what to do about their latest conflict. I think I am getting my rhythm back. It went well.
CALLIOPE: Glad to hear it.
JOE: I think it's time for a swim and then back to work.

(Jackie Onassis Resevoir- Central Park- New York City)

No comments: