Saturday, November 29, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(St. Michael's Cave, Gibraltar)

JOE: Good evening Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good evening Joe. I've never known you to show up so late.
JOE: I haven't. I started out several times to talk with you and got sidetracked several times.
CALLIOPE: To do what?
JOE: I relaxed for a while this morning. Then I went to the gym. After that I got involved in marketing.
CALLIOPE: What are you doing with marketing today?
JOE: Networking. I am working on forming new Internet connections and resurrecting old ones.
CALLIOPE: How will that help with marketing?
JOE: Next week I will be working on more formal marketing activities but I need people to spread the word about my activities.
CALLIOPE: And?
JOE: My network of people will help, I hope.
CALLIOPE: I see.
JOE: That's about all I did today. Tomorrow I will gear up for my marketing activities next week. Talk with you on Monday.

No comments: