Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Halloween foolishness)

JOE: Good afternoon Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Where have you been?
JOE: Don't take offense. I had to leave early this morning for a presentation on eating disorders in Batavia.
CALLIOPE: How was it?
JOE: Fairly basic. I didn't really learn anything new but sometimes it's enough to confirm what you already know.
CALLIOPE: Did you do anything else today?
JOE: Yes. More excitement on the technology front. My Kodak printer died and I had to decide on a new one.
CALLIOPE: How did that go?
JOE: Quite well. I found a Hewlett Packard printer with reasonably priced ink. It does excellent documents and photos despite the low prince.
CALLIOPE: Any other items of interest?
JOE: Yes. I have been wrestling for quite a while with why my video camera won't upload anything. In my research, I discovered that the Kodak printer can sometimes interfere with other programs. I uninstalled it and found that my camera now works fine. Quite a discovery.
CALLIOPE: And what about your writers group last night?
JOE: We had a small gathering of four. I was afraid we might be finished with the group but it went well and we will continue for the time being.
CALLIOPE: Glad to hear it.
JOE: Me too. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: