Friday, November 28, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Cabo San Lucas)

JOE: Good morning Calliope:
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Not very ambitious. I struggled to find much to write in my journal this morning.
CALLIOPE: What's that about?
JOE: I think I am still in my holiday mood from yesterday when I spent the bulk of my time visiting, socializing and eating.
CALLIOPE: So you're not back in the groove yet?
JOE: Nope. I feel like my mental field should lie fallow for a little while.
CALLIOPE: Perhaps so. You have been in high gear lately.
JOE: Right. I have been working hard to get Navigating Life prepared for publication and finally have my files submitted.
CALLIOPE: Is marketing your next task?
JOE: Yes. I have been reviewing marketing materials and gathering more. I haven't set up a clear marketing plan for Navigating Life yet.
CALLIOPE: When do you plan to start?
JOE: I think that would be a good task for Monday morning.
CALLIOPE: And this weekend?
JOE: Maybe some relaxing and continuing to read Patterson's Sail. I need to recharge my batteries. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: