Monday, November 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Lighthouse- Portugal Coast)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was your weekend?
JOE: Busy. Carol and I did some shopping yesterday. I found a set of Bose speakers for my computer to enhance my many hours in front of the computer screen with listening to the radio stations I have created for myself through Pandora.com.
CALLIOPE: My sister Euterpe would be proud of you.
JOE: We also attended calling hours for the mother of Carol's coworker and dined out for our sixteenth anniversary of being together.
CALLIOPE: Did you have any time for your Navigating Life?
JOE: Yes. I worked hard on it on Saturday and had a little time yesterday as well.
CALLIOPE: How far did you get?
JOE: I finished reviewing the manuscript and worked on format as well as the table of contents. I am considering an index as well although I have never created one.
CALLIOPE: Good luck. What else awaits?
JOE: The only outside information was my Library of Congress Control Number which just arrived by email seconds ago. I still have the cover design to complete but have the template from The Pastor's Inferno which should save me quite a bit of time.
CALLIOPE: What did you decided about outside review?
JOE: Most of the text has already been reviewed for prior publication as columns. I think it's in pretty good shape.
CALLIOPE: Better read it one more time just in case.
JOE: I will. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: