Thursday, November 06, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Bridge over Oatka Creek- Leroy, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Back to your regular schedule?
JOE: As regular as it gets.
CALLIOPE: What are you up to today?
JOE: I have been working on my second volume of Commonsense Wisdom. I thought it would be nice to have it in print by Christmas but thought it was not possible.
CALLIOPE: Do you still think so?
JOE: I'm starting to wonder. I have about half the quotes I need. I should be able to finish gathering them in a day or two.
CALLIOPE: Then what?
JOE: I have "Life Lab Lessons" to add to some of the articles. Then I would need to organize them into themes.
CALLIOPE: What are the chances?
JOE: Good I think. I tend to underestimate time needed. However I think it might be possible.
CALLIOPE: So what's your plan?
JOE: Keep forging ahead and see how far I get. If I can finish the manuscript by the end of November, I think it might be possible.
CALLIOPE: Good luck with it.
JOE: Thanks, Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: