Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Caribbean Sunset)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine, but busy.
CALLIOPE: What have you been up to?
JOE: Finishing up Navigating Life.
CALLIOPE: What did you work on yesterday?
JOE: I figured out how to make an index. It's the first time I have done one.
CALLIOPE: How did it turn out?
JOE: Good so far. I have some editing to do on it but it is progressing.
CALLIOPE: What's up for today?
JOE: First I want to finish the index which I think I can.
CALLIOPE: And then?
JOE: I have the cover to produce. I also plan to convert the book to a PDF to see how it will look in that format.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you are reaching the end. Any other projects on tap?
JOE: I just received book of photographs to review. I'm looking forward to it. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: