Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Apple Umpkin Festival- Wyoming, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I negotiated our two seatings of company yesterday and enjoyed the experience. I like not being quite so isolated.
CALLIOPE: Do you find yourself isolating as a writer?
JOE: Yes. I spend more of my time in front of the computer than anywhere else.
CALLIOPE: Doing what?
JOE: Writing, editing, marketing, research.
CALLIOPE: How about interaction online?
JOE: I have gotten away from it. I joined a number of online writer and marketing communities but have not spent time there developing relationships.
CALLIOPE: What about spending more time interacting?
JOE: A good suggestion. I'll try to keep it in mind.
CALLIOPE: What's up for today?
JOE: I was just thinking about that. I think my chief goal is to explore and try to pin down a marketing approach for Navigating Life. I'll talk with you Friday after Thanksgiving is over.

No comments: