Friday, November 21, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(My writing desk)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I'm anxious to know how you made out with your book.
JOE: You will be happy to know that I have solved the problem. I now have correct pagination and a working index in Navigating Life.
CALLIOPE: Congratulations. How did you do it?
JOE: Trial and error. I don't think Word has entirely clear directions.
CALLIOPE: What was the problem?
JOE: The section break seemed to be causing the problem. I had to format it in a certain way and then suddenly everything worked.
CALLIOPE: Great. Is the book ready for publication?
JOE: I want to look it over and possibly make a few minor changes.
CALLIOPE: Such as?
JOE: I realized from the index that the book is more spiritual than I had thought. I want to make that clear in the Prologue and in the back cover text.
CALLIOPE: Do you mean religious.
JOE: No. There is a distinction between religious and spiritual and I want to make that clear.
CALLIOPE: We should talk about that more.
JOE: How about tomorrow? See you then.

No comments: