Saturday, November 22, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Paphiopedilum Orchid)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Relieved.
CALLIOPE: On what account?
JOE: My book finally stayed fixed, paginated and indexed long enough for me to send it to Booklocker.
CALLIOPE: And the cover?
JOE: Converted to PDF form and also sent.
CALLIOPE: Congratulations. Now what?
JOE: Now I wait for the proof copy.
CALLIOPE: What will you do in the mean time?
JOE: I have already started on marketing. I am exploring key words to use in the text of my promotional materials.
CALLIOPE: What do you plan to do by way of marketing?
JOE: Publicity on my website, notification of my mailing list and friends on social sites. I also plan to request a spread in the local paper and some promotional videos to post on the Internet. I might be able to get some coverage in the Rochester papers as well.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good start. Anything else?
JOE: Perhaps, but this weekend I would like to catch my breath before going further. Talk with you Monday.

No comments: