Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Butterfly Museum- Niagara Falls, Ontario)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I was up early to start soup and bread. Today is the beginning of our holiday entertaining. We have a noon and dinner seating.
CALLIOPE: Sounds busy. How about the book?
JOE: Yesterday I sent in the final manuscript and cover files. Now someone else's technology takes over and out will come a book.
CALLIOPE: When do you expect it?
JOE: I'm hoping it will be ready in a week or two.
CALLIOPE: So what are your plans in the mean time?
JOE: Yesterday I modified my web site to include Navigating Life. I also started working on some marketing materials I have accumulated but not yet perused.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good plan. Do you have any other writing projects in mind?
JOE: I have been thinking of doing a book of our conversations. I would like to take a little break until Navigating Life is in print. Then I'll start working on our book.
CALLIOPE: I can't wait. Have you looked back over our conversations?
JOE: No, I haven't. But I think they give a glimpse into the ongoing progress and frustrations a writer faces on a day to day basis.
CALLIOPE: There have been some of each.
JOE: No question. Right no I'm happy with the progress. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: