Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Ernestina- New Bedford)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Ready for more work.
CALLIOPE: What did you accomplish yesterday?
JOE: I completed all the tasks for Navigating Life except final reading and I started on that.
CALLIOPE: Did you decide on outside readers?
JOE: No. I haven't come up with anyone to ask yet but am still thinking about it.
CALLIOPE: Did you have any trouble thinking of introductions to the book and to the various sections?
JOE: No, it all went smoothly. I also found a painting my son Peter did which I am thinking about using for the cover.
CALLIOPE: Have you showed it to anyone?
JOE: To Carol. She liked it. That's a good sign.
CALLIOPE: Any other progress yesterday?
JOE: I looked through James Bell's book Revision and Self Editing. I think it will be quite useful in reviewing Marital Property but it is geared to fiction and not specifically useful for Navigating Life.
CALLIOPE: I see. What's up for today?
JOE: More work reviewing Navigating Life. I plan to work a chapter at a time so I don't get bleary. I have a few other things to work on in between. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: