Saturday, May 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Not bad. I worked hard editing Marital Property yesterday and have only thirty pages to go to the end of the book.
CALLIOPE: Great progress. Then what?
JOE: I think that will complete the major editing. Next I will read the book aloud to see how it sounds and correct it for tone.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good next step. And after that?
JOE: Next is to call my reviewers back into action. I have several who read my books in the past and made excellent suggestions for revisions. I plan to ask them to read it.
CALLIOPE: Have you decided what to do about publication?
JOE: No. I think I might take another run at agents to see if I can generate any interest. If not, I will probably use Booklocker again and get started on Commonsense Wisdom for Teens.
CALLIOPE: How are your marketing efforts coming.
JOE: As you know I completed my first video and posted it on MySpace and YouTube. I plan to work on others starting Monday. I will complete a general podcast about my writing, readings from my other two books, ten reasons to read or not read each book and one about my Commonsense Wisdom for Teens project.
CALLIOPE: Sounds ambitious.
JOE: It is. I have plans laid out for the next few weeks.
CALLIOPE:I hope you can keep it all straight.
JOE: I hope so too. But at least I know where I'm headed. Talk with you on Monday.
(Erie Canal Lock- Lockport, NY)

No comments: