Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Commonsense Wisdom for Everyday Life

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Cranking along quite well.
CALLIOPE: What have you been up to?
JOE: Yesterday was technology day. I bought a new digital camera to use capturing more photos for you to look at while reading our posts in Blogger. It took a while to get the software involved and working
CALLIOPE: Sounds like fun.
JOE: Sometimes it can be a challenge.
CALLIOPE: What else?
JOE: Posting an audio proved harder than I thought it would be. I have posted it on my website, Commonsense Wisdom, and I think on MySpace but the message says they are still processing it, whatever that means. I also learned there are royalty free sites for music although there is still a download cost, at least for some of them.
CALLIOPE: What other challenges await you today?
JOE: I finally started my story, Or Not To Be, last night. I also need to get going on my column for Saturday which I will base on a Simon and Garfunkel song, or at least that's the current plan.
CALLIOPE: Let me know how it turns out.
JOE: The Daily News also called and will come next week to conduct an interview for an article on Marital Property. I'm looking forward to it and feel prepared after the interview with Phil Davis.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you are making progress.
JOE: I think so. Now it's just a matter of juggling everything and keeping all the balls in the air. See you tomorrow.
(The Lagoon- Martha's Vineyard)

No comments: