Thursday, May 08, 2008

Conversations with Calliope

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. What are you up to?
JOE: Planning.
CALLIOPE: Anything in particular.
JOE: Yes. My podcast for tomorrow with Phil Davis. He sent me a tentative outline for our interview. We plan to discuss my writing career, my marketing efforts and the famous ten reasons which John Kremer suggested.
CALLIOPE: What will result from all this.
JOE: Phil will edit our conversation and create an audio podcast for both of us to use in our marketing efforts.
CALLIOPE: Are you ready?
JOE: Not quite. That's why I said I was planning. When we finish, I will make sure I have everything together. I don't want to be shuffling around looking for things during the interview. But at least I know what I want to have handy when we talk.
CALLIOPE: I hope it goes well. How did your column turn out?
JOE: As planned, I wrote it with the title of "Time to Give Words a Rest." I wrote about the recent student Day of Silence and a concert I attended on Sunday. The focus was on temporarily setting words aside in favor of awareness of our surroundings. I will post if for you to see Saturday on my Commonsense Wisdom website.
CALLIOPE: Any other plans for today?
JOE: I did some editing yesterday and will plan some more for later today if I have time after my interview is ready.
CALLIOPE: Another busy day.
JOE: It is. But I think the interview will give me a chance to gather my thoughts and assess how I am coming with my writing and marketing. I'll talk with you after the interview.
(Window view- Charlotte Lighthouse- Rochester, NY)

No comments: