Saturday, December 29, 2007

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you this morning.
JOE: A tad impatient. I have been waiting for a while for my permissions for The Pastor's Inferno so I can get on with publishing it. So far no word.
CALLIOPE: Do you think it has to do with the time of year?
JOE: I think so. Not much seems to be getting done in publishing or with my Medicare health insurance which I am trying to finalize.
CALLIOPE: So what are you doing in the meantime?
JOE: Forging ahead with other work. Yesterday I got back to work on Marital Property. I realized I was a couple chapters ahead of where I should be and returned to fill in the missing chapters.
CALLIOPE: How did that happen?
JOE: I think I was trying to do too many things at once. I have been reviewing Young Man of the Cloth for revisions and formatting so I can publish it as soon as I get finished with The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: Anything else going on?
JOE: I've been working a little on reading about marketing. I found quite a bit of information and am busy digesting it.
CALLIOPE: What plans do you have for the weekend?
JOE: Today I plan to work first on one of the chapters I overlooked. Then I plan to do a little editing on Young Man of the Cloth and then I will work some more on marketing ideas.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a full plate.
JOE: It is. I'd better get going before the day wastes away.

(Herb and spice market- Vigo, Spain)

No comments: