Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good afternoon, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good afternoon, Joe. I thought I would hear from you before now.
JOE: I tried sending you a post this morning. Just as I uploaded it, I got an error message and the whole post disappeared. I was not in the mood to try it again right away.
CALLIOPE: Frustrating. I would have been miffed too. How was your Christmas.
JOE: Very nice. I visited everyone who needed to be visited and enjoyed spending time with everyone.
CALLIOPE: Did you get a chance to do any writing.
JOE: As a matter of fact, I did write a family dinner chapter for Marital Property on Christmas Eve. I didn't think I would have time but did not want to go too long without writing.
CALLIOPE: Any word on The Pastor's Inferno?
JOE: No. I am still waiting for permission to use quotes from Norton. Maybe I will contact them tomorrow to see how it's coming.
CALLIOPE:What did you do today?
JOE: I have been working on research to find out more about internet book marketing.
CALLIOPE: Find anything interesting?
JOE: A lot of leads but they will need to be followed up.
CALLIOPE: Do you plan to write today?
JOE: I have a little time now and will at least start my next chapter, Cynthia's homework for her therapist. I had better get going before the sun goes down.

(Fishing boats- Cascais, Portugal)

No comments: