Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Ready to get to work.
CALLIOPE: What's on your agenda today?
JOE: I will be off to Tonawanda shortly to do some police candidate evaluations which I do periodically. I probably won't be back until about noon. I hope to go to the Y for a workout and then work on Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: What about The Pastor's Inferno?
JOE: Glad you asked. Yesterday I completed a final review of the manuscript. I also sent a post to the Library of Congress and learned I was registered to apply for a Library of Congress number for The Pastor's Inferno. I was registered in 2004 and didn't realize my registration was still good.
CALLIOPE: So did you apply for it?
JOE: Not only that. I had my number in hand an hour lately. This is the fastest I have ever seen a government agency do anything.
CALLIOPE: What about the quote permissions?
JOE: I was just about to call Norton for an update when I received an email requesting clarification of my request. At least I know an actual human is working on it. As soon as I get it, I will send in the manuscript.
CALLIOPE: Did you get any writing done on Marital Property?
JOE: I finished the chapter I was working on and started the next one. I think the manuscript is coming along well. Time to head for Tonawanda.
(Book signing at Liftbridge Books, Brockport, NY)

No comments: