Thursday, December 06, 2007

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. Glad to see you're up and at 'em early.
JOE: I have been busy. I finished cataloging my photos so I can decide which ones to offer for sale.
CALLIOPE: What about yesterday?
JOE: I worked on the photos and finished another chapter in Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: What was the chapter about?
JOE: Dennis and Cynthia went out for coffee and dessert at a fancy restaurant and for the first time talked about their marriage and what to do about it.
CALLIOPE: Did they resolve anything?
JOE: Of course not. If they did the book would have to end there. But they did decide to get some help with deciding whether to continue their marriage.
CALLIOPE: Good. A new development. What's on the docket for today?
JOE: Exploring ways for them to get help. I also have bread to bake for tonight and some running around to do. I am getting a little low on ink and need to print some more Christmas brochures.
CALLIOPE: What's the bread for?
JOE: Carol and I are going to bring salad and bread to her niece's house to eat before we go to a concert by Bonerama- a group of trombones we missed at the Rochester Jazz Festival last July.
CALLIOPE: Have fun. A little music might inspire you.
JOE: I hope so. I have been listening to light classical music as I work at the computer and think it has made me a little more prolific and focused.
(Aquinnah Lighthouse-Martha's Vineyard)

No comments: