Friday, December 28, 2007

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Getting back into my routine.
CALLIOPE: What did you do yesterday?
JOE: I started with some work preparing Young Man of the Cloth for the second edition.
CALLIOPE: You haven't talked about that book in a while. What brings it to the forefront?
JOE: Two things. I think I could do better in sales through Booklocker than by myself since I don't have access to credit card processing at my web site.
CALLIOPE: And the other consideration?
JOE: I also think it helps with my platform for The Pastor's Inferno since it chronicles my history in the seminary and monastery.
CALLIOPE: How do you think that helps?
JOE: It gives credence to my novel since I have experienced the same seminary training my protagonist did and gives readers a real insight into seminary training and life.
CALLIOPE: I agree. When will you post it for sale?
JOE: I plan to send it in right after The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: How's that coming?
JOE: I'm still waiting for the permissions from Norton. I sent them an email yesterday asking for an update but have not heard back yet. I guess it's a slow time of year.
CALLIOPE: For everyone except you apparently.
JOE: I guess you're right. I had better bet back to work while I have the momentum.
(Charlotte railroad bridge- Rochester, NY)

No comments: