Saturday, January 26, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Good. I have been very busy exploring Internet marketing for my books.
CALLIOPE: What did you learn yesterday?
JOE: More valuable information about layout and use of websites and email.
CALLIOPE: Where did you learn that?
JOE: Surfing as well as a live phone seminar by Armand Morin yesterday afternoon.
CALLIOPE: Did you have a chance to do any writing yesterday?
JOE: No. The whole day was taken up with learning about marketing.
CALLIOPE: Aren't you afraid you will lose your momentum for writing Marital Property?
JOE: No. When I started it, I made an agreement with myself that I would take breaks as necessary to work on getting The Pastor's Inferno moving. In between efforts, I have had time to write. However sometimes publishing efforts take priority. I expect The Pastor's Inferno to be available very soon and want to be ready to promote it.
CALLIOPE: Why the urgency?
JOE: With my other two books, I did not do anything of note by way of promotion and my corresponding sales (or lact thereof) were predictable. I think I am about ready to make at least a little money. I have come to realize that people can't buy my books if they don't know about them.
CALLIOPE: What have you been doing specifically?
JOE: Revising my websites and ways to get people to them have been my chief priorities. To get back to your earlier question, I am not worried about losing steam for Marital Property since I have an exciting chapter ready to write. Now I'm off to visit Aunt Lucille. I hope to write the chapter in question when I get back.

No comments: