Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Conversations with Calliope



JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Did you sleep in today?
JOE: No. I was up early as usual. I was looking at my email and followed up several links on Internet marketing. I just now decided to take a break.
CALLIOPE: Quite noble. Glad you remembered me.
JOE: I did want to update you on my efforts.
CALLIOPE: Don't keep me in suspense.
JOE: Yesterday I spent most of the morning and some of the afternoon pursuing marketing and publicity resources. It's a long process.
CALLIOPE: What did you do in the afternoon?
JOE: I took a break to strung my guitar. I haven't been able to play it for years due to arthritis. However, it seems better now for some reason. I thought I would give the guitar another chance.
CALLIOPE: A little creative expression not related to writing might be good for your writing related creativity.
JOE: My thoughts exactly. It will take a while to get back into practice.
CALLIOPE: Did you write yesterday?
JOE: Yes. I did another chapter of Marital Property. This time a discussion of Dennis's Caring Days list. Today will be a discussion between the couple of Cynthia's list.
CALLIOPE: They sound pretty cooperative lately.
JOE: I have a sense that things will not remain peaceful, but we shall see. Back to the grind.

No comments: