Friday, January 25, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Excited. I got an email from BookLocker saying my bound galley of The Pastor's Inferno is in the mail. It looks like I am very close to production.
CALLIOPE: Are you ready?
JOE: Not quite. But I would rather have the book and be ready than be ready and not have it. I have an announcement and a news release ready.
CALLIOPE: Do you plan to share these?
JOE: Yes. When the book is available. I will make sure you get a copy.
CALLIOPE: So what else is on your agenda?
JOE: I am still pursuing publicity and marketing information. I found some good information from Armand Morin yesterday about setting up a website for maximum sales. Some things I had not thought about. He has a webinar this afternoon which I am planning to listen to.
CALLIOPE: What's up for today other than the webinar.
JOE: This morning I plan to look over my website and plan some changes. I will write another chapter of Marital Property in the early afternoon.
CALLIOPE: Did you write yesterday?
JOE: Yes. I got another chapter done. I have the next few planned as well. The next scene takes place in the bedroom after they exchanged their caring days lists.
CALLIOPE: Will it be a sexy scene?
JOE: I hope so, but you know how lovers can be. I'm not sure they are quite back to being lovers yet anyway.

(Nineteenth century printing press- Genesee Country Village, Mumford, NY)

No comments: