Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Conversations with Calliope



JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I missed you yesterday.
JOE: It was one of those days. I started the day with posting my latest column and writing a newsletter for the mental health clinic and board.
CALLIOPE: No word on the cover for The Pastor's Inferno?
JOE: Not yet. I am still waiting to hear if it is in final form. I did get another chapter of marital Property written. I also had some calling to do about various arrangements for my health insurance.
CALLIOPE: Sounds busy. I'm glad you got to do some actual writing. Is it hard to switch gears among projects?
JOE: It wasn't yesterday. I had quite a bit of energy and seemed to be able to move from one thing to another without much difficulty.
CALLIOPE: What's on the table for today.
JOE: I just got back from a mental health meeting. This morning I plan to work on marketing, probably starting with plans for a press release/announcement for The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: Anything else.
JOE: Yes. This afternoon I plan to write another chapter of Marital Property. I have a counseling session planned for my couple.
CALLIOPE: Is that hard to write?
JOE: Not for me. I have conducted plenty of them so it shouldn't be too hard.
CALLIOPE: Well don't let me keep you.
JOE: Okay. Back to work.
(Charlotte Train Trestle- Rochester, NY)

No comments: