Saturday, January 19, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today.
JOE: I am feeling less frenetic than I have felt in the past few weeks.
CALLIOPE: On what account?
JOE: On account of having The Pastor's Inferno at the printer as we speak.
CALLIOPE: Are you taking a little vacation?
JOE: No. I have been working on publicity. Yesterday I completed a news release and an announcement for The Pastor's Inferno.
CALLIOPE: Any writing yesterday?
JOE: In addition to the release and announcement, I finished another chapter of Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: What do you think will be the fate of your couple?
JOE: I am inclined to think they will save their marriage. But I don't know for sure. I just write what you bring into my head and am following my characters to see where their story takes them.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like an adventure. How about today?
JOE: I am leaving soon to visit Aunt Lucille in her new digs at Brothers of Mercy Nursing Home. I am hoping to write another chapter of Marital Property today.
CALLIOPE: Better get to it.
JOE: Right you are.

(Nina replica at full sail)

No comments: