Friday, January 11, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Pretty good. I am near the final steps of having The Pastor's Inferno published.
CALLIOPE: What remains?
JOE: Uploading the cover. It is a bit hard setting up the format. Harder in fact than the text. I was hoping I would receive a template but I am still waiting for it. I have the cover ready to go based on what I could figure out. I did it in Word, Publisher and Pagemaker. They all have their own ways and advantages.
CALLIOPE: Sounds complicated. Did you get any actual writing done yesterday?
JOE: No. I just worked on the cover. I am hoping to have it finished and submitted today.
CALLIOPE: Will you get back to writing today?
JOE: I hope so. I have a chapter of Marital Property partly finished and would like to at least complete it today.
CALLIOPE: A little slow going, isn't it?
JOE: Yes. But for right now, I would like to get The Pastor's Inferno done so I can concentrate on Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: I hope things settle down soon.
JOE: I think they will. By Monday, I expect to be back in a better routine.
(Yellow hibiscus- St. Maarten)

No comments: