Thursday, January 03, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning, Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning, Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Good. But I was pretty busy yesterday.
CALLIOPE: Doing what?
JOE: I had planned to get to work on my writing. However, I got waylaid by negotiations about health insurance and flight arrangements for February getting back from San Juan.
CALLIOPE: Is everything settled?
JOE: I hope so.
CALLIOPE: Did you do any writing?
JOE: I wrote a blog for Saturday which I need to post this morning. I also did some editing on Young Man of the Cloth and only have one more chapter to do.
CALLIOPE: Any progress on permissions for The Pastor's Inferno?
JOE: No. I sent them an email but so far no reply. I think I will call them today.
CALLIOPE: Frustrating isn't it?
JOE: Yes. I think people are still in their year end slump, but I hope they get back to work soon. I am anxious to get my book in print.
CALLIOPE: It is frustrating. Sometimes you have to be a pest.
JOE: You're right. I think I'll get at it right now.
(Reconquista Banner- Vigo, Spain)

No comments: