Thursday, January 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you this morning?
JOE: Good, thank you. I had a productive day yesterday.
CALLIOPE: What did you accomplish?
JOE: First I designed an announcement for The Pastor's Inferno which can be used either on line or in print.
CALLIOPE: Quite versatile. What else did you do?
JOE: I wrote part of another chapter of Marital Property consisting of a counseling session regarding communication. I will finish this chapter today.
CALLIOPE: Anything else planned for today?
JOE: You mean other than a dentist appointment?
CALLIOPE: Yes. I mean writing.
JOE: I think I will adapt my announcement to be used as a press release. Again I plan to design one to be used for print as well as online outlets.
CALLIOPE: Good. How is the marketing coming along?
JOE: Slowly. I am exploring options, focusing on ones which don't cost me a fortune.
CALLIOPE: Wise idea.
JOE: I thought so. I had better get going before the day wastes away. See you tomorrow.
(Sails- Replica of the Nina)

No comments: