Friday, January 18, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: A little disconcerted. I signed up for a bulletin board which I thought was a writers' forum. It turned out to be a cesspool of viruses which invaded my computer.
CALLIOPE: What did you do about it?
JOE: Fortunately I have a couple good antivirus programs which I used to scrub my computer. I think it is clean again but will run them again to be sure.
CALLIOPE: Did you get anything accomplished yesterday?
JOE: Yes. I completed my contract with Booklocker and the files are on the way to the printer. Next is a bound proof.
CALLIOPE: Sounds exciting.
JOE: It is. I am glad to get that finished. I was prepared for some fiddling with the PDF for the cover, but none turned out to be necessary. I guess the time I spent developing it was worth it.
CALLIOPE: But no work on Marital Property?
JOE: No. The viruses hit just as I was about to do some writing. I plan to get back to it today. I did some work yesterday and today developing an announcement and News release for The Pastor's Inferno and plan to have them ready to go when the book is ready for distribution.
CALLIOPE: You sound prepared.
JOE: I am. After a sigh of relief, it's back to work.

(Cereus- new growth)

No comments: