Thursday, June 12, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. I was afraid you might be sleeping in.
JOE: No. I had an appointment with my doctor this morning to see what condition my condition is in.
CALLIOPE: And what is your condition?
JOE: Good. I have lost considerable weight and am ready to try a decrease in blood pressure medication.
CALLIOPE: Good progress. What about your mind?
JOE: We didn't assess that. I think my physical progress provides an incentive to pursue my emotional well being.
CALLIOPE: What are you doing in that regard?
JOE: Continuing to work on recharging my batteries.
CALLIOPE: How?
JOE: Concentrating on reading good literature and looking for inspiration to improve my own creative expression.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like a good plan. Any progress on the publicity videos?
JOE: I finally have mastered the technology involved. I can now record, edit, convert and post videos to YouTube. This should also include MySpace although I have not tried it yet.
CALLIOPE: Good, what about the planning for Ten Reasons for and against reading The Pastor's Inferno?
JOE: I finished the outline a few days ago. Sorry I forgot to mention it. In my practice video yesterday, I recorded the introduction to Ten Reasons. I think it should go smoothly. I will continue working on it. Talk with you tomorrow.
(Erie Canal Lock- Lockport, NY)

No comments: