Friday, June 06, 2008

Conversations with Calliope


JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I just got back from a massage and am feeling quite relaxed.
CALLIOPE: Ready to go to work now?
JOE: I am. Yesterday I caught up on most of my marketing and correspondence.
CALLIOPE: Most?
JOE: Well, I still need to send the Daily News review of The Pastor's Inferno to Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
CALLIOPE: Is that difficult?
JOE: It wasn't the last time I sent one. I hope it's not too complicated.
CALLIOPE: What's up for today?
JOE: I was just wondering that myself. I would like to review another story on Critique Circle and then post Or Not To Be for review. Then I think I will get to work planning the videos I have had on hold.
CALLIOPE: Why on hold?
JOE: I am not satisfied with the video quality of my webcam. I am waiting for a new USB cable for my Canon camera so I can use it for recording my podcasts. I expect it any day.
CALLIOPE: What's kept you from doing the planning?
JOE: Procrastination. I focused on other things while waiting for the cable. But today I'm ready to get going. Talk with you tomorrow.
(Sandwash- Batavia, NY)

No comments: