Thursday, October 30, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(My work space)
JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How was yesterday?
JOE: Busy as usual. I worked on marketing and Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: How about your comprehensive marketing plan?
JOE: I decided to start with the big picture- how people approach the Internet.
CALLIOPE: Where did you begin?
JOE: With what I look for when I surf the web.
CALLIOPE: What did you come up with?
JOE: I look for free or reasonably priced information or tools for my writing or web presence.
CALLIOPE: Then what?
JOE: I wrote down what kind of readers I want to attract. I want readers who are intrigued by common sense and would like to learn how to focus their lives in a way which will benefit them but be beneficial to others as well.
CALLIOPE: And after that?
JOE: I listed what such readers might want. I think they want suggestions about how to be more comfortable with choices they make, avoid making enemies, decide how to act in an ethical dilemma and live in a way which does not harm themselves or others.
CALLIOPE: Will this form the basis of your writing and approach to marketing?
JOE: I think it already does although I never put it into words before. I will use it as my guide. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: