Friday, October 17, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(New York City)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Reeling from yesterday's market research.
CALLIOPE: How so?
JOE: I worked hard to find an affordable auto responder for readers to sign up for my columns online without advertising attached.
CALLIOPE: Did you find one?
JOE: Yes and I downloaded it. Then I found all sorts of complicated direction about things I have never heard of. I don't know if is even possible for me to use it. I wasn't ready for such a challenge.
CALLIOPE: Maybe it's the price of going cheap. Anything else going on?
JOE: I am busy reading Richard Bayer's The Good Person Guidebook which I agreed to review.
CALLIOPE: Sounds a little more manageable.
JOE: It is. At least I am on familiar ground. I am enjoying the book and have learned some lessons I can use in organizing Commonsense Wisdom for Teens, my next project after I finish Marital Property.
CALLIOPE: Have you thought any more about offering your book free?
JOE: I have and found that Booklocker has a program of offering most of a book free but not all. Since I have used them before, I will consider this program.
CALLIOPE: Probably easier than doing it on your own.
JOE: I agree. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: