Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse


(Lift Bridge- Brockport, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine.
CALLIOPE: How did your writers meeting go last night?
JOE: I heard from several members that they could not make the meeting. However only one other member showed up.
CALLIOPE: Were you disappointed?
JOE: It was not what I expected but Larry and I had a chance to compare notes on the literary scene and on marketing in particular.
CALLIOPE: Sounds like you made the best of it. How did you do with your writing yesterday?
JOE: I had planned to do some recordings but then realized the deadline for my next column was fast approaching.
CALLIOPE: What did you write about?
JOE: Credit and cash. I think personal and government choices to live on the basis of money we hope will come in creates problems at both levels.
CALLIOPE: You don't usually address political issues.
JOE: No I don't. I didn't approach it from a political point of view but rather one of responsibility.
CALLIOPE: Were you pleased with it?
JOE: Yes. I am considering venturing out into some other politically charged issues. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: