Thursday, October 23, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse

(Triboro Bridge, Astoria, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. How are you today?
JOE: Fine. I'm feeling back to normal.
CALLIOPE: What threw you off course?
JOE: Not getting any email the past few days and feeling out of touch with the cyberworld.
CALLIOPE: And that's corrected?
JOE: It is. I was working on a way to include an autoresponder on my website during the course of which my email was accidentally short circuited. All due to the omission of one hyphen. But now it's back in order and I have a ream of emails to wade through.
CALLIOPE: You sound overwhelmed.
JOE: Sometimes I am. I have signed up for quite a few notifications of articles related to my writing. It feels like overload at times.
CALLIOPE: What are you working on today?
JOE: Editing and marketing. I think I am finally getting to understand about keywords and ways they can be used to gain more traffic for my website. Maybe I'm a little dense, but it takes me a while to figure these things out.
CALLIOPE: Maybe they are just complicated. How about your writing.
JOE: I am continuing to read The Good Person Handbook and have been planning a review to share with you and post on Amazon.
CALLIOPE: Sounds interesting.
JOE: It's new venture for me. Hopefully it will be ready in the next few days. Talk with you tomorrow.

No comments: