Friday, October 10, 2008

Conversations with Calliope- Dialogue with My Muse


(Gulls on City Island, NY)

JOE: Good morning Calliope.
CALLIOPE: Good morning Joe. Are you finished with your marketing challenge?
JOE: Not quite. My web site is back functioning well. There are a few refinements I would like to make such as adding my podcast and some keywords.
CALLIOPE: Is that your plan for today?
JOE: If I have time. This morning I am taking Carol for some outpatient surgery and then we will shop and have lunch. I'm not sure how much time that will leave me.
CALLIOPE: What's up for the next few days?
JOE: Carol and I are leaving for New York tomorrow morning and will be back Tuesday.
CALLIOPE: Anything special going on there?
JOE: We're just going to visit Carol's son who is just back from Germany after a stint in The Barber of Seville. We just thought it was time for a visit.
CALLIOPE: Anything planned?
JOE: No. We will play it by ear. But I will stay aware of opportunities to discuss writing and marketing.
CALLIOPE: Enjoy your trip.
JOE: We will. Talk with you on Wednesday.

No comments: